Monday, February 20, 2023

Free Ebook - And What If


I've just this week finished writing a new fully illustrated novel entitled And What If .  

The plot, which is quite imaginative if I do say so myself, concerns a young researcher who develops a device that, with the assistance of AI, enables him to successfully record and print out images directly from his dreams.  He's as mystified as everyone else when certain of those images, including that of a ravishingly beautiful young woman, begin to take on a life of their own.

I'm so excited about this book - I had such a great time writing it - that for the time being I'm offering a pdf version free of charge.  It really is an entertaining read, filled with adventure and romance, and I hope many of you, especially those who are as fascinated as I am by the amazing possibilities offered by artificial intelligence, will take the time to check it out even if only to view the many colorful images.

EDIT: The novel is now also available as a free ebook from Barnes & Noble in epub format.

No comments:

Post a Comment