Monday, December 26, 2022

Clever Photographer



Responding to an ad on Facebook, I purchased on Christmas Eve Clever Photographer's Luminar Neo Power Bundle for a sale price of only $39 ($10 less than currently shown on CP's website).

The bundle contains literally hundreds of presets, skies, textures, overlays, LUT's, backgrounds and sky objects as well as two "working layers" and a master course that purports to explain every slider contained in the Neo app.

After paying with PayPal, I downloaded the bundle without problem and am now in the process of installing its contents into Neo, so far without issue.  (There are helpful installation tutorials on CP's website.)

I'm very happy with my purchase considering how much material I received for the price.  It's turned out to be a great Christmas present to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment