Friday, July 14, 2023

Is Lexica the Best AI Imaging App?


While seemingly every time I sign on to YouTube I'm bombarded with buzz on the latest "hot" AI imaging apps - Midjourney, Leonardo AI, and Stable Diffusion XL, for example - one that I almost never hear mentioned is Lexica;  and that's rather strange considering the superior image quality this online app invariably provides.

Though prompting takes a bit more effort than is required with Leonardo AI, Lexica is still extremely easy to use, especially as users are not tied to the Discord app as they are with Midjourney but can generate images directly from Lexica's website in an amazingly short time.  And the pricing, similar to Midjourney's, is definitely reasonable.  Lexica may be stricter about forbidding questionable material, but since I never seek to create any NSFW or even suggestive images that's not really a problem for me.  Most importantly, the images generated by Lexica are, if anything, of even higher quality than those that can be acquired from Midjourney.  Just look at the two examples I've posted here and judge for yourself.

The bottom line, for me at least, is that the AI imaging app that's most worth a paid subscription, at this point in time at any rate, is Lexica.

No comments:

Post a Comment