Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Carnegie Hall Opens Ticket Exchange for Subscribers

Ticket exchanges began yesterday for those with subscriptions to the coming season at Carnegie Hall. There's always a huge crush of people on the first day, so I put off going until this afternoon when there were virtually no lines at all.  The staff was very accommodating, and I was luckily able to get tickets for each of the performances I want to attend.  Since my subscriptions are for orchestral concerts, the tickets I picked up today were almost all for solo recitals.  These included upcoming performances by Mitsuko Uchida, Richard Goode, Yefim Bronfman and AndrĂ¡s Schiff, four of the most highly acclaimed pianists now active.

Those interested should refer to Carnegie Hall's website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment