Saturday, October 1, 2022

Adobe Releases New Photoshop and Premiere Elements


Adobe has released its annual update to Photoshop and Premiere Elements, its only products so far as I know that don't require a subscription.  I have last year's version of these apps - I use them as a platform to access third-party Photoshop plug-ins - and doubt I'll upgrade.  I don't need Premiere Elements at all since I already have the latest version of Corel Video Studio, a much more sophisticated video editing program, and there's very little new of interest in Photoshop Elements aside from the background remover that, as recently posted, I found is available for free in Adobe Express.  And then too I had no end of hassles last year with customer service when Adobe initially failed to furnish valid serial numbers to activate the software I had purchased directly from the company itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment