Saturday, October 22, 2022

GoPro Remote

 

I recently purchased from B&H the GoPro Remote for use with my HERO 9.  Like most GoPro products it's a well made piece of equipment and easy to use, a good value at less than $80.  I paired it with my camera without any problem at all.  The remote has a built-in battery that recharges from a USB C port via the standard cable GoPro includes with almost all its products.  It has an effective range of 196 feet and can handle up to five cameras, though I doubt I'll have much use for these last two features.

I purchased the remote primarily for use in vlogging so that I can begin recording while seated in front of the camera without having to change position.  No doubt I'll come up with other uses as I continue to work with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment