Thursday, March 31, 2022

LUT's from Ukraine

 

I received an email yesterday from Skylum Software, a Ukraine based company that's produced two of my favorite apps, Luminar AI and the new Neo.  The email announced a special offering of LUT's called Land of Freedom that according to the email is "dedicated to all the beautiful cities of Ukraine, our homeland, that are now being destroyed by Russian invaders."  The LUT's are compatible not only with Skylum products but also a wide array of other apps, among them apparently, Photoshop, Lightroom, On 1, and Affinity (though I'd first check on the specifics with Skylum before ordering).

I don't really use LUT's very often myself, but I think purchasing the pack is an excellent way to support a Ukrainian company and thereby the Ukrainian people themselves.

Land of Freedom LUT's


For those wondering what it's like to be working in the Ukraine during an ongoing invasion Skylum employees are publishing their own blog detailing their day to day experiences.

 Skylum Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment