Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Free LUT's from CineColor

 



Following up on my last post regarding free LUT's from On 1, I did another search and came across more offerings of free LUT's.  Limiting myself to those that had no strings attached, such as having to first register with a site before downloading, I found a set of nine free categories offered by CineColor in Cube and xmp formats that if nothing else certainly deserve a prize for imaginative titling:
  • Day for Night
  • Chromatic
  • Blade Runner 2049
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • Technicolor
  • Golden Hour
  • Soft Enhance
  • Digital to Film
  • Classic Noir
Next I found a set of 13 LUT's offered by Shutterstock in Cube format only that also downloaded without problem.

Those interested might want to do their own research as I'm sure there are other free offers I've missed that are well be worth exploring, but in the meantime I think with all those I've listed in this and my prior post I now have a sufficient selection of LUT's with which to explore their usefulness to my own photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment