Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Free LUT's from On 1

 


In a recent post I mentioned a Skylum LUT offering and noted in passing that I rarely use LUT's myself.  Afterwards, I began wondering if I wasn't being unnecessarily narrow minded in leaving untried a resource that might actually benefit my photography.  Accordingly, I did a Google search for free LUT's and found a free offer from On 1 that seemed exactly what I was looking for.  It included nine different categories of LUT's:

  • Color Boost
  • Nature & Wildlife
  • Black & White
  • Cinematic
  • Landscape
  • Lifestyle & Commercial
  • Moody
  • Portrait
  • Lustify,me

Each category came in a zip file that contained a number of looks in three different formats - On 1 Raw, Adobe Lightroom, and finally Cube for all other applications.  There weren't any strings attached when downloading the files and, as advertised, they were completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment