Saturday, May 28, 2022

Acer Swift 3 Notebook

Badly in need of a replacement for my suddenly problem plagued notebook, a refurbished HP, I purchased last week from B&H a 13.5" Acer Swift 3.  Although I use a 15.6" Acer Concept D7 for photo editing, I wanted something smaller that I could carry more conveniently in my travels around the city and that I could use primarily for web browsing and word processing.  While most of the computer's specs are fairly standard, what really set this model apart for me was its 2K 2256x1504 IPS display.  It's not quite HD, but it's far sharper than the 1920x1080 displays one usually finds in this price category,

The computer was easy to set up, and the update to Windows 11 from the pre-installed Windows 10 Home wen smoothly.  So far, the computer has performed well and I haven't encountered any problems while using it.

While the computer's limited power makes it unsuitable for editing photographs, its 2K display does make it an excellent choice for viewing photographs and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment