Thursday, January 26, 2023

Great Service from On1 Tech Support

 

A big shout or to On 1's tech support team for the excellent service they've provided me.  Briefly, I had recently purchased from Clever Photographer their bundle of Landscape Photograph Overlays (of which I'll write more in a subsequent post), but when I went to import the files into Photo RAW 2023 using Manage Extras from the File menu the app repeatedly crashed.  Rather than brushing me off on the excuse I was using some other company's product, On 1's tech support stuck with me through a series of emails in which they suggested various remedies.  When none of those worked they requested I forward to them samples of the files that had caused the crash.  After analyzing them, they informed me the problem was that some of the files were in CMYK color mode rather than RGB and that it was this that had caused the app to crash.  This was something I never would have figured out on my own and I'm very grateful to tech support for having gone way beyond the call of duty to help solve my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment