Sunday, January 22, 2023

January On1 Plus Sale

 

I upgraded several months ago to On1 Photo Raw 2023 and have been very pleased with my purchase, especially as I had not been impressed at all with the 2019 version I had previously owned.  On1 has really gotten its act together with the newest version to the point where it may take the place of Luminar Neo as my preferred editing app.  (I still use DXO PhotoLab 6 as my go-to RAW processor and it's from there that I extract the files I then edit in either Photo RAW or Neo.)

Through the end of January, On1 is now offering a 25% discount on its On1 Plus program that includes, among other perks, access to a creative library, a video library, 40+ full length video courses, a bookshelf, and bonus loyalty rewards.  For my own needs, it was the loyalty rewards and access to the creative library with its presets, textures, and other add-ons that finally tempted me to join.  I eventually chose the one-year access option for $44,99 + tax, reduced from $59.99, and will now determine how well the plan works for me over the course of the next twelve months.

No comments:

Post a Comment