Saturday, February 25, 2023

Newest Luminar Neo Update Released

 

I received an email from Skylum yesterday announcing the release of its latest update to Luminar Neo, version 1.7.0, that along with various bug fixes contains two major new features:
  • First, integration with Adobe Lightroom has been improved and it is now possible to use certain extensions - HDR Merge, Focus Stacking, and Upscale AI - directly from the Lightroom plugin.
  • Secondly, it is now possible when scrolling down the list of Neo presets to view the effect of each present while hovering over it without the need to first click and apply it.
The Lightroom functionality is really of no interest to me as I moved on from Adobe years ago, but the improved preset view is definitely a great convenience when editing my photos.

I downloaded the update today with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment