Thursday, July 14, 2022

Cinecolor LUT's


I received an email yesterday from Noam Kroll, founder of Cinecolor, offering a trial subscription membership that will allow subscribers to immediately download for free Cinecolor's  Hollywood Epic LUT pack as well as another free (as yet undescribed) pack next month.  I've downloaded free Cinecolor LUT's in the past and have found them to be of excellent quality.  But those were no-strings-attached downloads while the current offer, available for only one week, requires applicants to supply credit card information.  I'm reluctant to do that - and am not interested in subscriptions in general - and so won't be taking advantage of the offer myself, but I put it out here for those photographers who might be want to try it.  As far as I know, it's a perfectly legitimate offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment