Friday, July 22, 2022

Experts Worth Following on YouTube


Adding a new feature to this blog, I'm going to begin posting links to YouTube tutorials by photographers and digital imaging experts whom I consider worth following.  My criteria in choosing these experts will be very simple - they'll have passed muster if I've found their tutorials helpful enough that I've subscribed to their YouTube channels.  I should mention straight off that I don't know any of these individuals personally and am not affiliated with them or their businesses in any way; to date at least, I've never even corresponded with any of them online.

The first such expert is Skyler Ewing Photography whose tutorial on creating a Modern Black Preset for Luminar Neo was concise (7:44 in length) and easy to follow.  By the end of the video I'd recreated the preset on my own computer and saved it to My Presets in Neo where I'll no doubt be using it extensively.  I hope it's helpful to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment