Monday, August 22, 2022

Corel Releases Pinnacle Studio 26

Earlier this month Corel released Pinnacle Studio 26, the latest version of the video editing app.  To be honest, I've never quite understood why Corel has found it necessary to have two video editing apps competing against one another on its product list, the other being Video Studio, the latest version of which I already own.  It seems the two share many overlapping features, and since I've never used Pinnacle and have only light experience with Studio it's difficult for me to pinpoint exactly where the major differences lie.  When choosing between the two, the price of each being roughly similar, I took Studio because it seemed the more user friendly and because it was the PC Mag Editor's Choice.  In coming months, as I shoot more video in preparation of launching a vlog, I'll be working to master Studio at least well enough to upload videos that are professional in appearance and attractive to viewers.   Once I've accomplished this - and it may take some time since Studio is a fairly sophisticated piece of software - I'll take a closer look at Pinnacle and decide then whether or not it possesses sufficient features to enhance my workflow.

No comments:

Post a Comment