Saturday, August 27, 2022

Skylum Announces Next Two Neo Extensions


Skylum, which had already announced the imminent release of its Noiseless AI extension for Neo, has now announced the next two in line - Upscale AI and AI Background Removal.  I doubt I'll be purchasing the Upscale extension since I already own On 1's newly released Resize AI and Topaz Labs' Gigapixel, both of which are excellent.  For the same reason I had already decided against Noiseless AI.  On the other hand, I may very well purchase the Background Removal extension at such time as it becomes available.  From what I've read in Skylum emails, the cost of purchasing an individual extension should be about $49.

By my count, there should still be three more extensions to be released in 2022.  As Skylum announces them, I'll post the news here to keep everyone up to date.  I still believe, though, it was a marketing mistake for Skylum not to have announced all six extensions before asking users to blindly pay in advance for the entire set.

No comments:

Post a Comment