Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Affinity Photo Announces Version 2.0

 
Affinity Photo has announced Version 2.0 of its popular software.  One should not be fooled by Affinity's very reasonable price.  This is a complete RAW processor and photo editor rolled into one and has everything a professional digital photographer needs to create great images.  As for myself, however, I am currently using DxO PhotoLab, Luminar Neo, and On 1 Photo RAW and these more than satisfy my software needs, at least for now.  After all, there are only so many apps a photographer can use on a regular basis.  But this should not discourage anyone else from purchasing the Affinity app.  It really is a great piece of software as my own experience with Version 1.0 has shown.

All Affinity apps are currently available at a 40% discount.  It has not yet been announced, at least not that I've heard, how long this reduced pricing will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment