Wednesday, November 30, 2022

RODE Video Micro II

The top selling RODE directional mic has gotten an upgrade, it was recently announced.  With an expected release date of December 2nd the Video Micro II promises to supply users with professional level sound recording in an all-metal body at a bargain price of only $79.  Featuring annular line tube technology and a supercardioid polar pattern, it weighs only 39 grams and works without battery power.  It comes complete with a RODE WS12 deluxe windshield, a Helix isolation mount, and TRS adapter cables.

I've been thinking very seriously of vlogging at some time in the near future when I've finished working on my current mixed media project. and I believe the RODE mic would be a great add-on no matter which camera I choose to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment