Monday, March 6, 2023

Photoville Returns


I just read an announcement online that Photoville will be returning to Brooklyn Bridge Park this summer from June 3 through June 18.  

I last attended the photo festival in September 2019, only a few months before everything in NYC was shut down by the pandemic.  I don't remember having viewed any works of genius while I was there but there were a number of interesting displays, certainly enough that to warrant a return visit in June.  I'm always happy anyway to have an excuse to visit Brooklyn, the borough where I was born but have spent so little of my life.  (The night of my birth was actually the only one I ever stayed there.  The next day my parents took me home form Wykoff Heights Hospital to Ridgewood in Queens where they were then living.)

The photos shown here were taken during my 2019 visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment